Cypress View Cabin
Cypress View Cabin on Caddo Lake is a recently updated, clean, comfortable guest house to rent for up to 8 people, with private dock, boathouse and large screen porch overlooking beautiful Caddo Lake. It comes complete with all linens and towels, kitchen utensils and outdoor grill. There’s air conditioning for the summer, a gas fireplace for the fall, and canoes and kayaks year-round to complete your vacation. It’s all here!
The Cypress View Cabin, at 854 Cypress Drive, Uncertain, Tx., has:
- Two bedrooms with linens provided: one queen (with private bath), the other with one full and two twin beds;
- Two bathrooms all towels supplied
- Living room gas log fireplace, one futon, and one sofa bed, and satellite TV
- Central air and heat
- Kitchen fully furnished, with stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster; all pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and cleaners, and coffeepot, with coffee
- Screen porch overlooking the lake, comfortably furnished with a table and seating on which to relax and watch the lake
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Outdoor grill (bring charcoal)
- Canoes and kayaks with paddles and lifejackets
- Dock with boathouse (with electricity)
- Satellite TV
- Fire ring for campfires
Well-mannered pets are welcome, with prior approval.
A $10 pet-cleaning fee will be added to the total bill; pet owners should be prepared to monitor their animals and will be required to pay for any damages the pet incurs.
A backyard kennel (6’X6′) is provided for those dogs who may need some assistance in staying out of the lake.
The Cypress View is a no-smoking cabin (smoking is acceptable on the porches).
RATES for Cypress View Cabin
The Cypress View Cabin will accommodate up to 8 persons comfortably.
Two-night minimum stay required, 3-night minimum for holiday stays.
Sorry, NO one-night rentals.
Pets (well-mannered, please) welcome with management’s prior approval; pet cleaning charge: $10
* $125 per night plus tax, double occupancy (2)
* $150 per night plus tax, quadruple occupancy (4)
Extra persons $15 per night, per person; first 2 children under 10 are free;
additional are $10/night, but must be accompanied by parents!
Discounts are available for weekday stays over 3 days.
The Cypress View is a NO-SMOKING lodging.
Check-in is 2 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m.
Cancellation and Reservation Policy
A credit card or deposit (check or money order equal to
one night stay) is required to hold your reservation;
Holiday stays require deposit for two nights.
We accept cash, or personal check for
payment at the time of your visit. Payment by credit card
requires prior approval.
Notice of cancellation must be made 10 days in
advance. If we do not receive notification at least ten days
prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeit, or your
credit card will be charged for one night’s lodging
(two for holidays).