Slough View Cabin
The Slough View Cabin (pronounced SLEW-view) 131 Bois d’ Arc Drive Uncertain, Tx is a beautifully decorated, intimate cabin for 2 to 4 persons, nestled in the woods on the edge of a slough. Relax on the comfortable swing glider and read a book, take the canoe or kayak out for a leisurely paddle, or just listen to the quiet. The cabin is fully furnished, with air conditioning for summer and heat for winter, and all the linens, towels, kitchen utensils and equipment that you may need.The Slough View is a NO SMOKING lodging.
Slough View has:
- One bedroom with king bed and all linens
- One bath with all towels provided
- Living area with queen sleeper sofa, comfy rocker, dining table and chairs
- Central air and heat
- Satellite TV, DVD and movie assortment
- “Suite” kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker; coffees, teas, hot chocolates, and snacks; outside, a two-burner range top; all dishes, silverware, pots and pans, etc.
- Screen porch with table, chairs, and glider
- Outdoor grill with charcoal and lighter
- Canoes and kayaks (with paddles and lifejackets) available within walking (or biking) distance
Small dogs (under 10 lbs) are allowed in the Slough View with prior approval.
The Slough View Cabin is primarily suited to a couple,
but can accommodate up to 4 persons.
Two-night minimum stay required, 3-night minimum for holiday stays.
Sorry, no one-night rentals.
Small pets only, with prior approval; pet charge: $10.
* $65.00 per night plus tax, double occupancy, Sunday-Thursday**
* $75.00 per night plus tax, double occupancy, Friday – Saturday**
Extra persons are $11 per night. Children under 10, no charge (limit, 2).
Discounts are available for stays longer than 3 days.
The Slough View is a NO SMOKING lodging.
Check-In is 2 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m.
**Please Note: Slough View Rates will be increasing as of Jan 1, 2015.
New Rates: $75.00 per night plus tax, double occupancy, Sunday-Thursday
$85.00 per night plus tax, double occupancy, Friday – Saturday and holidays.
Cancellation and Reservation Policy
A credit card or deposit (check or money order equal to
one night stay) is required to hold your reservation;
Holiday stays require deposit for two nights.
We accept cash, or personal check for
payment at the time of your visit. Credit card payment
is accepted with prior approval.
Notice of cancellation must be made 10 days in
advance. If we do not receive notification at least ten days
prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeit, or your
credit card will be charged for one night’s lodging
(two for holidays).
View Larger Map