Slough View Cabin
The Slough View Cabin (pronounced SLEW-view) 131 Bois d’ Arc Drive Uncertain, Tx is a beautifully decorated, intimate cabin for 2 to 4 persons, nestled in the woods on the edge of a slough. Relax on the comfortable swing glider and read a book, take the canoe or kayak out for a leisurely paddle, or just listen to the quiet. The cabin is fully furnished, with air conditioning for summer and heat for winter, and all the linens, towels, kitchen utensils and equipment that you may need. Slough View has:
- One bedroom with king bed and all linens
- One bath with all towels provided
- Living area with queen sleeper sofa, comfy rocker, dining table and chairs
- Central air and heat
- Satellite TV, DVD and movie assortment
- “Suite” kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker; coffees, teas, hot chocolates, and snacks; outside, a two-burner range top; all dishes, silverware, pots and pans, etc.
- Screen porch with table, chairs, and glider
- Outdoor grill with charcoal and lighter
- Canoes and kayaks (with paddles and lifejackets) available within walking (or biking) distance
The Slough View is a NO SMOKING lodging.
Small dogs (under 10 lbs) are allowed in the Slough View
with prior approval.
Cancellation and Reservation Policy
A credit card or deposit (check or money order equal to
one night stay) is required to hold your reservation;
Holiday stays require deposit for two nights.
We accept cash, or personal check for
payment at the time of your visit. Credit card payment
is accepted with prior approval.
Notice of cancellation must be made 10 days in
advance. If we do not receive notification at least ten days
prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeit, or your
credit card will be charged for one night’s lodging
(two for holidays).
View Larger Map